Saturday, December 01, 2012

another day of waiting

I thought I would be making a call today to the dr, but nope. I will pray for tomorrow.  They are open on Saturday, so I guess we will see!  Drew had the day off so it was nice that he was around resting. He's been working hard and pretty stressed. The day was spent with coffee with a mentor, crafts with a friend and home made squash kale pizza with drew. A good day.

However, we got a call about our car and it needed a new hose. And the oxygen sensor needed replaced. So we did all of that. They fixed it fast than I thought and we picked it up.  We went out tonight and the minute we turned the car on the engine light came on again. :)

What I think is hard isn't that our car constantly has something wrong.  The problem is fear. And false positives. Feeling like something is positive only to find out it's not. "Perfect Love casts out ALL fear." That perfection is Jesus. His love, the way he loves, the way he protects, the way he counsels me. I need more of him. More Peace. More Love. More focus.

We are pushing through. No going back. That's just the way it is.  Dumb car.

Tomorrow's goal = fall off the roof (as my sister & her friends used to say) Hoping to see red so I can call for an appointment and get this show on the road!  Besides hoping for that maybe I will put up some Christmas decoration.

No comments: