Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Here we go!

I waited all day but finally got a call from our nurse who said our transfer is at 11:45 tomorrow!!!! I'm so excited. It's hard to believe that in almost 12 hours I will actually see the embryo's.  I didn't get an update today sadly. The nurse said they don't update on day 4, they put them in a special area to keep growing until the transfer. I don't know what to expect really.  I'm supposed to come early with a full bladder and bring my valium.  I hope that doesn't mean it's going to be painful.  I've done this procedure before when we did the IUI's a few years ago, but obviously this is way different. I hope drew can be in there with me. It's at a different clinic so I'm not sure what to expect. It's at the same place where we had the retrieval.  I'm thinking it will be ok.  It's been hard for me today. I can't stop thinking about it and wondering how they are doing. I guess we will find out tomorrow. :)

All of a sudden this became very exciting.

I've been baking tonight trying to get things a bit more ready. I'm tired and ready for bed.  Drew and I decided I would go with him in the morning and drop him at work since our time is later morning. That way he won't have to drive to work and come all the way back to get me.  The clinic is closer to work. But that means I get to play for a few hours. I wonder what I will do!

I will for sure post again tomorrow probably soon after I get home.  I'm hoping to have pictures but I don't know if they do that.  We will see!

Thank you so much for sticking with us on this journey.  We are now in the pray pray pray zone.  These next several days will be important as it's time for the embryo's to settle into the uterus and STICK for a long winters nap. haha.

I keep reminding myself....He makes all things work together for our good.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pray...pray.....praying. God bring life out of the darkness of this season. As we wait in anticipation and excitement for the Christ child we wait in anticipation and excitement for life to form, whole and healthy inside of Kathlene. Love you girl. Laura Stewart