Thursday, December 13, 2012

Day 13!

FINALLY a FREE DAY!!!!

What that means is NO shots or meds today! WHOO HOO!!!!! I have finished the race and although my belly is sore, we have completed the shots!



We had to stay up until 1am to give me the trigger HCG shot last night. Needless to say we were exhausted. I'm still so very tired. I iced the spot for 10 minutes and didn't feel a thing.  Lots of people talk about how bad this shot is etc. but seriously, I asked drew if he had given me the shot yet and he told me he was 1/2 way done. I didn't even feel it.

Today has been good. No shots, just a normal day. Everyone seems really excited about tomorrow.  I'm excited about being able to eat after the procedure.  I can't eat or drink anything until after the procedure at noon.  I get an IV. They knock me out and then retrieve my eggs. I feel a little nervous because I feel so normal today.  Yesterday I felt like there were huge follicles in me, today I feel a bit empty. It's strange.

So I'm going to try to sleep in tomorrow to use up some of that time that I will want to be eating or drinking. But I'm excited that Dr. B will be there. That makes me feel good. And I know that God is amazing and has a plan. If this works or if it doesn't, life goes on. I've decided to join God in my story instead of trying to make mine happen the way I want it too.  I've realized it's much easier and actually more enjoyable when I do that. God loves me so much, I know His plan is the one I want to be right in the middle of.

So...please pray for me to have peace about the procedure tomorrow.  Pray that the Dr. is able to get a perfect amount of HEALTHY eggs so we will have a good chance at some good healthy embryo's. I plan on coming right home and resting for the rest of the day.  At some point I'm gonna have to get ready for Christmas. haha. I guess I still have a week, right?

Thanks for your prayers. We feel them big time.

No comments: