Wednesday, February 06, 2008

daily subject: food

What do you eat that is healthy? What kinds of foods did you eat growing up? What diet are you on now? What do you think healthy eating is?


I try to eat as healthy as I can. I stopped eating wheat products about 2 years ago and have felt better since then. I have also tried to stop eating sugar as well. That has helped me with my weight. But since living with drew's parents it has been hard. Also since living with adam who is on an ALL sugar diet it's been hard. I make him desserts but can't have any. ugh. But I don't think there is a perfect diet for everyone. I think healthy eating is what everyone says, eat meat, lots of veggies and fruits and drink lots of water. This will make everyone healthy. It is just not easy to do. Carmel is way to yummy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad youre writing again-- your december post sounds very familiar to what I've been thinking lately...
the idea of inward and outward suffering...

mare