Saturday, October 03, 2015

A day to think....

Do you ever have those mornings where everything seems to go too good?  Well, this morning was one of those mornings.  I felt happy and like everything was going too good.  I wasn't worried though.  I knew God had a plan.  We got in the car and it was on E.  There we go...now it's back to normal.  ;)  We were running a bit behind for our appointment and when we turned onto the road we were directed to drive through the fire station parking lot.  We had no idea what was going on and then we got stuck behind a truck that had the back open.  Men in bright yellow suits coats were unloading a trunk full of old paint.  We looked at each other like, "what is going on?".  I guess they were having a get rid of your old toxic stuff day and we got stuck in the middle of it.  JOY!



We finally made it to our appointment and after drew's appointment was over we walked to the coffee shop, rested for a bit and then walked back to the doctors office.  When we got there we were called back to the lab.  They told us our numbers were too low to do the IUI.  And on top of that there was hardly any movement.  So they didn't feel it was worth it to try today.  So we walked out feeling a little sad but reminding ourselves of yesterday and also of the story of Gideon again.  Once God gave him the order to only use 300 soldiers, Gideon divided them up into 3 groups to surround the army they were fighting against.  They made a loud noise and broke their lamps and the camp of thousands turned on themselves and died.  (That the short version) Drew and I reminded each other that God is faithful no matter what.  That He on purpose creates very small odds.  And that we shouldn't be fearful of that.  He is faithful and Good no matter what.

What's next?

So I go in on Thursday for a blood test to check my progesterone levels.  If they are normal we do nothing, if not normal they will give me some meds to help with that.  I'm expecting it to be normal though.  Today begins our 2 week wait.  So basically we are just waiting and praying that God is doing something amazing.  I tried to rest a bit today but I also got out a bit.  Tonight I'm resting and honestly not feeling the best physically.  I think I'm just tired and sore from the procedure.  So now we pray.  Thank you for continuing to pray for us.   I will try to update sometimes this week.  God is faithful.  He is good.  And He is able.

1 comment:

lou said...

My dear sweet daughter and son. God is good and He does have a plan. Prayers are continual with every breath I take. I love you 3 so very much. Mom