Tuesday, January 01, 2013

A New Year!

Happy 2013 everyone! 

I just wanted to right a quick update to thank you for your prayers.  If you've been counting, you will know our BETA test is .... in the morning! I'm nervous and excited to see what the Dr. has to say.  I'm feeling great though which is a great sign. :)

Every doctor is different so I'm not sure what to expect.  Originally I thought I would just be getting my blood work done, but I read that some doctors do ultrasounds as well.  I'm praying for that!  I will post tomorrow night for sure.

We go back to work tomorrow too, so I hope that the day will go fast.

One thing I know for sure.  In life, the outcomes don't determine whether God is good or not good. He is good. So very good. He always was and always is.

Until tomorrow!

5 comments:

Brittan said...

Eeeeeeeeekk!

Anonymous said...

Praying for you today:)

Pam Griggs

Ashley said...

Praying for you!!

lou said...

the year 2013 will be a blessed year, I just know it:)...praying all the time for you and Drew..love ya

lou said...

the year 2013 will be a blessed year, I just know it:)...praying all the time for you and Drew..love ya