Friday, September 03, 2010

burned and peeling

This past weekend was wonderful.  D & I went up north with friends to the most unbelievable lake.  I'm not really a lake girl, but this lake and the time spent there felt like I was on a tropical island.  It was so peaceful and relaxing.  The water was tropical blue and the lake was so clear I could see the bottom at 20 feet beneath me.  I needed to get away.

I keep trying to hear God speak, but He seems to be pretty silent with me as of late.  I'm trying to find a job which comes with lots of questions about who I am, what kind of job I can get while working with otb, where does God want me to work, and on and on.

I got burned this past weekend on my face.  Today it's peeling.  It's so annoying to get burned.  It hurts, it's flaking all over and my skin is hot and tight.  I realize this only lasts for a few days, but those few days are so annoying.  I feel like this is my life right now.  Just sort of flaky and annoying.  Unsure of whether I want to work full time or part time.  Get a meaningful job or a non-meaningful one.  LOTs of questions up in the air.  Today I got 3 job offers.  Can you even believe that? None of them are a sure thing, but I'm not sure which way to go.  Hopefully something will surface and I will make a choice.

I'm trying to do research on publishing a book.  I have it mostly written but not sure where to go from here.  Everything seems really big to me right now.  sigh.

No comments: