Tuesday, May 01, 2018

Day 6

So I had my appointment this morning and I’ve been bracing myself to accept the fact that this IVF thing might not happen. My body isn’t cooperating and I’m now entering the EMOTIONAL ZONE.... where everything makes me cry. BUT I’m still trying to maintain my understanding and complete agreement with the fact that this is 100% in Gods hands. He has his best for us so whatever that is, so be it.

That said, my estrogen is growing! She saw 5 follicles. One on the left and 4 on the right. Which is good. My left side is always wonky. My left foot is bigger. My left eye won’t open as big as my right eye. Left side is so lame. So I have one good follicles on the right. The others are there, just growing slow.  Which isn’t bad, but they still increased my low dose HCG. So I go back on Thursday to see how things are cooking. My mother in law - sweet Lou - arrives on Thursday and I’m so excited. This weekend will be filled with family and fun so I’m looking forward to that.

My prayers are continuing to ask God for direction. Asking Him for His will to be done. Asking for peace and grace. And that my emotions will be a little more under control. Oh, and no headaches. I haven’t felt very good the past few days. Headaches and upset stomach. :(

Now I’m going To sleep. Love you all.

No comments: