Sunday, May 20, 2018

3 more days

Happy Sunday!

This is it guys, this is the week we figure out what the rest of our lives will be like. Nothing like a heavy thought, right? LOL.  But honestly I haven't thought about it much. I've been busy doing my normal life of chasing a toddler, chasing a puppy, keeping a house sort of put together, feeding my people, laundry, having a friend help me with my lawn and another help me with my flowers. I keep putting one foot in front of the other.  Because no matter what, the sun rises, then it goes down, then it rises again. No matter what.  No matter what we are feeling or how we want time to go faster so I can know if this treatment worked, or have time stand still to capture Asher in his awesome and complicated toddlerhood, or have time go backwards to be with those who are now with Jesus.  No, the best place for time to be is right here, right now.  I have to realize that even if today is hard, one day I will wish it was today again.  I will forget how hard the hard was and I will remember the joy. The dog licking and jumping and nipping and barking will somehow fade away to remembering Asher laying in his dog bed and saying, "Busta...Busta Busta!".   I will remember that I tried to be fully present in these days that seem to fly by with busy. Because it's important to go for walks and have light saber fights. And its important to stop cleaning to pray with a friend.  And it's important to walk across the street and take in my yard, my house, my tree, my garage and even my bent mailbox that now reminds me of the family I love. These things are important. 

So my boobs hurt.  I'm taking progesterone cream and estrogen as part of the protocol. And I'm having CRAZY dreams about babies and Asher and houses and weird stuff.  This morning I had that "I'm starting my period" feeling where my stomach gets upset and I end up in the bathroom.  But I wasn't scared or fearful - at - all.  I was just kinda of matter of fact. I'm trying to maintain the idea that God has our best in mind.  When I had Asher I couldn't imagine a gift like that.  I mean, he was the CUTEST and he's a joy giver and he is so loved by God. One of the best gifts ever. God has his BEST for us.  And if being pregnant isn't His best, then His best is coming. And that is exciting!  So, no period yet.  And the boobs hurting and dreams and craving cream cheese could easily be a time of the month thing for me because it's too early for any of that to be pregnancy.  My hormones can be crazy.  But I'm standing, and believing God to do something amazing.

I will post here Wednesday night with all the details of our continued story.  Thank you for praying and walking with us! We love you all so much and I pray you have an amazing week.

For now....

Kat


No comments: