Sunday, March 18, 2018

Peace and Peace

Just a quick update for the week.  Nothing really to report as far as 'doing' stuff. But I thought I would write an update. It's been a good week full of mostly Peace.  I did have one breakdown that also included one crazy puppy and a fussy toddler, but besides that, I think it was a pretty good week. I'm trying to get things off my list of to-do's. I had a week full of promise. I had a doctors appointment, i received good blood results, I got another quote for our medication that was more what I expected, so I've been checking things off the list. This next week I hope to figure out the rest of the financial stuff as well as double checking everything that is required for the following week.  

Our next appointment will be March 26th. We will do a trial transfer, sign all our paperwork as well as get a 'how to give a shot' lesson.  That week will be could be more nerve wracking as we get closer to the process! I think we begin shots on March 29th. 

Today we rest. 

I described how I've been feeling to Laura this week and she told me that sounds like I'm burned out. That really resonated with me. It's exactly how I feel. I need a vacation for at least a week.  I feel like every muscle in my body and brain feels exhausted.  So this week I will try to get more rest, and continue to keep my brain in a health place.  It will be a good week.  

Oh, and Buster also gets neutered. It's a big week! ;) 


No comments: