Thursday, March 02, 2006

Catching up

Here I am sitting on my couch and drinking a cup of beautiful french pressed coffee made by my one and only drew. The week has flown by once again, even though we are at the hump, but i feel pretty organized about what I am to do. I have been trying to get organized so I know what i need to do, and when i need to do it. I have been busy doing everything from dishes to cooking, to meetings, to a bit of the tv watching. We have "cable" now, which basically means we don't have to squint to watch LOST now. (which tonight, it was AWESOME!) So, that is the update.

God is doing lots of things in my life. too many to sort out right now while i watch the last episode of Sex In The City. Somehow that show just hooked me. It is the thought of having close friends like the girls on that show. I am beginning to understand that not many people are blessed to have even one good friend, and i have so many. Most of you who read this blog are my closest of the close. It is amazing how blessed i have been. I think sometimes about the things i wish i had, but then, compared to the closeness in spirit I have been given, I remember, I am blessed.

I am loved, and there is no greater thing.

2 comments:

tomirose said...

Kat you are lovely.

Thank you for the beautiful card...your photography is amazing! Thanks too for the gift of the diffuser...I'm glad Johanna caught me before i lit the sticks like incense...doh!!!

Much love.

The Human Zoo said...

only you would gather such a thought from sex and the city. for that reason and many others...i just love you.