Thursday, April 07, 2005

Too Much Coffee & I Must Pee

I have been crazy busy with no time to write. this often makes me feel a bit tense but I am trying to not stress out ...ooo that stupid kitchen is calling me. I need dish soap to do my dishes, and i need juice to health my insides. But i am sad that i missed the visit with my friends the armstrongs. i love them so much, and miss them. But as i was sitting on the couch yesterday still feeling sick, i was thankful for time alone. So i hope to see them again soon.

it seems there is always lots going on, but i can't really put my finger on what it is. except that drew is still sleeping, kelly works too many mornings, jason is leaving soon, eden had her first ice cream cone yesterday, i almost had my laundry done when i found more dirty clothes, my computer is super loud, God is ALWAYS amazing me, I still have an easter basket to deliver, i should shower, finish emails from January-ugh, when am I going to work out?, I have 2 movies from family.org but can't watch them because they are 2 parters and i only have the second part..i DON"T recommend renting there, but it was free, oh, and i have to pee. I made quiche (sp?) this morning, and forgot to put the ham in it, so now it is veggie. But this is my life. and to be honest, i kinda like it. ok, really...i have to pee

1 comment:

tomirose said...

I have to pee too! Are you feeling better? I have had something yucky this week, as has Isaiah. Tis' no fun at all. Much love from this home!