Thursday, April 11, 2013

Holy Moly..It's A........

First, let me say, I'm SO happy that everything is great with the baby. I was most concerned about that today as a little fear had crept in.  To hear the ultrasound tech say over and over "that's beautiful" was the best news I could have heard all day.  She would see the heart and say, "that's beautiful", the brain, "that's beautiful" and every little part of it's body.  Then she asked us if we wanted to know if it was a boy or a girl and we said, "YES!".  So she looked, took a picture and said....


click the link ;)


3 comments:

Anna said...

It's a boy! So stinkin' happy for you :)

Machelle said...

yay!!! I had a feeling it was a boy! Congrats!! I remember how much I wanted a girl but as soon as I found out my little Gideon was a boy I cried tears of joy :) You will be his first love :) Congrats!

Anonymous said...

Oh I am so happy for you guys. As a mother of 2 boys they are such a gift from god.