Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Moving forward - Consultation

I'm writing just a quick update tonight as it's late and I have paperwork to fill out but I wanted to let everyone know we have our first appointment tomorrow morning at the fertility clinic.  EEK! I have lots of feelings some up and some down but I'm praying and hoping and asking for peace and God's will in all our steps.  I will update tomorrow as well (if I can jump online) but I wanted to post and ask for prayers.  This journey is never easy, but I feel the enemy coming at me regarding my age and statistics and it's causing me fear and anxiety.  I know God could care less about statistics and He usually likes the chances to be impossible, so at least we have that on our side! haha

Tomorrow's appointment is just a consultation to see what our options are and gather information.  This is a new doctor but at our old doctors office.  I think I posted that our other doctor suddenly past away last fall. He was an awesome man. So as my good friend Karen reminded me, "the journey to each child is very different from the next" and it's already true.  I'm trying to keep an open mind and heart to what God has for us no matter what that means.  Tomorrow we will have more info and see where we go from there!

Thank you for your prayers and constant love. 


Drew, Kat and Asher

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those that love him and are called according to His purpose." Romans 8:28

No comments: