Wednesday, May 23, 2018

To be continued ...

Don’t you hate those shows that keep you in suspense for an entire summer and you don’t know what’s going to happen?!? Well, I’m gonna do that, sort of.

I took a pregnancy test last night and had bloodwork this morning. Both had the same result - negative. This is normally where I say thanks for watching and it was a sad ending etc, but that’s not really what’s in my heart. My heart is saying, “that’s interesting...what’s next?”.

It’s not the end of the story or the end of a season, but it IS at least the end of the page and maybe a small chapter. God for sure could bless us naturally with a child I carry, but we are going to continue asking him, “what else ya got?”.  I think God likes people to do that, even though that’s pretty scary. Even though there’s a lot of unknowns. Even though we have no idea where He’s taking us. Sometimes the most beautiful things come from the scariest leaps. So let’s just see what that’s about.

We have appreciated your prayers, your hopes, your food, your texts, your kindness, and so much more. We have the best family and friends. I will keep blogging about our next steps and maybe a few other things as well. I think it’s good for me. :)

May we all have a restful Memorial Day weekend.


Kat

No comments: