Saturday, October 15, 2005

lack of motivation

So i figured it out. It isn't that i don't have one moment, but it is that i don't have any motivation. I sit here looking at this blank page.....with not a word to speak, uh..write. but i can say that i have been playing the guitar these past few days. I was supposed to spend some time with my sister, whom i miss very much. but all of that fell through and i got depressed and cleaned my kitchen instead. Very exciting things happening in my life. But i am in Pheonix AZ and had to explain tonight why i don't have children when laura is on her second and everyone around me are either done, or working on number 3 or 4. Very frustrating trying to come up with an explaination when there is none. I mean seriously, how do you explain life? Explain why the hurricane hit. It is impossible, yet people spend hours and even years trying to make some sense of it. wasted time. There just isn't any reason. It is just life. and some times it just sucks.

and yes, i know it gets better. and worse. that is life.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i was trying to think of something witty to say... but i just can't think of anything.

"at least you don't have acne. love ya." was going to be my comment... but, let's face it, that sucks.

it's so strenuous and exhausting trying to be smart and witty all day on blogs!!! how does drew do it? i need a nap.

but,

i do love ya.

tomirose said...

Why are people so insensitive?

You I love.

I like reading your words. I need to bookmark you on my computer, because I can only find you easily when Johanna is home.

She is smart.

She has you bookmarked.