Thursday, September 22, 2005

questions

"Would God will me to be in a place where I don't believe in Him?" was the question posed to me by a friend of mine. This was one of many hard questions about God, life, death, purpose, creation, reality, religion and more, that he had for me.

Proof. How do I prove my faith to someone? And why do I believe what I believe?
The muslims believe something as strongly as I do, so what makes me right? i watched a program last night that was on a science channel and they were discussing the human mind. They discovered people can do unexplainable things because they believe they can. That is why some allow themselves to get bit by snakes, stick metal objects through their skin, knock people out with out touching them, and more. They said the mind is an amazing thing. So, am i just believing to make my life worth something?

What is the difference between my biblical stories, Noah- the earth filling up with water and only one family surviving and repopulating the entire human race, and someone like Tom Cruises stories of aliens? Is a burning bush or a staff turning into a snake a reasonable story? How do i convince someone that what I believe is the only way to God?
Where is my proof?

And when someone doesn't believe what i do, how do I remain close to them? What do i talk about? If there is no common ground, who is leading their decisions, and why should I take their advise? The Spirit isn't even guiding them, or at least they are not responding to Him. Frustration sets in. over and over. I can't stand to see friends change. Hearts that were once fertile, now dry, made hard by this answer-less thing called life.

God shouldn't be this hard. He tore the veil so that we could all be with Him. Just like Moses. Jesus healed and changed people's lives. So much we don't understand. So much we can't explain. I have been called nieve to believe in this unseen God. Yet, i still believe. I have no answers to the questions of life. But, then again, that is not my responsibility.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

'Accessibility-ready' MacJournal 3.2 ships
Minneapolis, Minn.-based Mariner Software Inc. on Thursday announced the release of MacJournal v3.2 , a new version of their personal journaling software for Mac OS X. The new version uses the accessibility API ...
Stop wasting time and energy on marketing techniques

that never deliver the traffic your site needs to survive.

Establish your web presence with the most affordable

Mark£ting so1utions available on the Internet.

For a fraction of a cent each you can deliver a flood of

potential Cu5tomers to your website.

Stop wasting time Do It NOW...

http://www.trafficmegadeals.com

Stop wasting time, get your Whole5ale traffic flooding to

your website Now.

No Traffic = No 5aleS!!

http://www.trafficmegadeals.com

All The Best.
Peter.


=========================
These are well worth a look.

http://Pr0fits4~U.richjerk.hop.clickbank.net

http://www.hostingmegadeals.com

http://tinyurl.com/7lu2x

=========================